Monday, March 3, 2008


I hope this will be a good way for us to share our lives with all of you. When I began "life as a grownup" I could have never imagined all the blessings it would bring. So here's a glimpse into our lives.



Bryan and I have been married for about six and a half years. Two and a half years ago we ventured into the unknown world of parenthood and wow what fun it has been. I'll start at the beginning with our oldest .....







BLAYNE


We were blesses with Blayne on June 13, 2005. He weighed 6.13 and was 19 inches long. Watching him grow and change has been so cool. He was a very calm and content baby. His personalty has gone from a very easy going baby to an outgoing toddler who loves to have fun, He makes us laugh alot. He is now two and a half. I love the age 2. They are so much fun, learning something new all the time, including independence, which can be challenging. He is all about doing it all himself. He is learning to do all kinds of big boy things. He wants to help daddy any chance he gets. He loves to go to the game, what ever kind of game it may be. Blayne is very sweet and is a great big brother. He tells Blake "its ok, don't worry" when he is fussing or piles toys on top of him to try to make him happy. He is glad that Blake is getting a little bigger and more mobile because he is more fun to play with now and doesn't require quite so much of mommy's time. He likes to play his guitar and sing The ABC's or Twinkle Twinkle little star. He is such an adventure.




























BLAKE

Blake was Born on Aug 3, 2007. He weighed 6.6 and was 21 inches long. He is so sweet. He is now seven months old and wow, how did seven months go by already. I know....everybody says that, but it's ture. It goes by so fast. Blake is very much different than his big brother was in many ways. one of which being sleep, he dose'nt prefer to do it much, but who really needs it anyway. He is very active. He likes to have your full attention and will quickly tell you about it if he



dosen't . He has the sweetest smiles. I love to hear him laugh. He says dadadadada everything is da. He is just starting crawl....kinda. About a week ago he was scooting and now he is almost crawling. he gets where he wants to go how ever he can. It is alot of fun with two of them. it is really neat to watch them interact.

















As I said I could have never imagined all of the blessings life would bring.

3 comments:

Lisa Mitchell-Ragan said...

Yes, you have been very blessed. (Bryan too, with you) I miss being around all of you. Blayne is very funny. He makes me laugh when I am around. I havent't been around Blake much, but I know that he is very sweet and verbal. Not quite as squeely as Blayne however. Thank you Jennifer for making Bryan so happy. Bryan is a very special guy. One of a kind. I owe him alot. You are doing a wonderful job raising the boys. Come see us some weekend ! I won't let you get out to drive without a map! Ha Ha!!!!!

B-Mom said...

Hey guys! Just happened upon your blog when updating mine! I was adding our Jennifer's blog to my fav's list, but when I clicked on it yours came up instead! It was good to catch up with you though! I blogged about it and kept yours on my favs list...hope that's okay. In case you stop by mine, "Jennifer" is yours. Hope to see you guys at the reunion this year! We have 2 new grands ourselves. Brad & Shannon had a little girl on December 18th (that's 2 for them) and Jason & Jenn had a little boy on February 4th. It's a lot of fun. Tell everyone hello!
Sharon

Shannon said...

Hey Jennifer! I saw your blog through Sharon's. Great update. It's always hit or miss if all of us are at the reunion, so this is a great way to keep in touch! You've got some cute boys!