Monday, March 17, 2008

Everyday's an Adventure

So I will start at the end of the story, because of course its the good part. Water on the counter, water on the floor, water still running, a soaking wet child, and Blayne says" I am brushing my teeth". That's what I get for thinking it is safe to fold laundry. Back to the beginning. Blake is sound asleep in his bedroom, Blayne is watching some Diego and there is peace in the house, so I decide it is a good time to get some laundry put up. I am folding, i am putting away and I hear Blayne. Not from the living room where he WAS sitting on the couch mind you. So I follow the sound and find him. He's in the bathroom. There he is sitting with his feet in the sink, toothbrush in hand. The sink is full and overflowing on to the pretty new tile Bryan put down last weekend. What can I say the boy has clean teeth and the floor is good and clean now too. oh and the laundry, its still waiting to be put up.

No comments: