Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Shot Store

Its time, well past time to get the boys flu shots. I have never had one, but their doctor recomended it so I guess they get one. Their doctor is an hour away so I decided we would just take them to the health clininc here in town and save the trip. I called them on friday to see when they did them and the lady told me tuesday. So yesterday I ask bryan take off work for a few minutes to go help me. (He is the one after all who told Blayne if he didn't eat his food he would get sick and have to go get a shot at the doctor.) So we head over for flu shots. No one was upset about this, so I am thinking they have no idea what they are headed for. We get there and they are closed for Vetrans day. So i guess we will be going back NEXT tuesday.

Later that day Blayne says to me "are we getting shots?" I tell him "no, not today." he says " Oh, the shot store is closed."

1 comment:

Jenny Wilson said...

I love it! That is hysterical, don't kids say the darndest things?